Louise TY (:
So TY's already just over and what a year we've had!

As well as going on trips here and there , we also got to try loads of different subjects like music and technology and as well as learning academically you also learn loads of stuff about yourself. TY is all about team-work and I think it really helped me to grow as you have to take on lots of responsibility.
I also learned to be organised and self-motivated.

We also went to loads of places such as Work experience, Young Scientist,Carlingford,State Labs,Mini Company Workshops,Ballet show ,English Trip to town,Swim a Mile,Retreat and Drama Competitions.

We had lots of talks such as WEEE, cycling, our social development day,a podcasting worshop and a colour me beeautiful workshop. IN PE we tried out neew things such as dancing, pilates and tag rugby.

I've was also lucky to be part of lots of successful teams. The noughts and crosses drama group won best new comer at the Briery Gap Drama Final. Team Swift, my technology group got to the semi finals and my mini-company Green Hero won 1st for sustainability and 3rd for quality in the regional finals and 3rd for quality in the national final.

Its a great year of change and a way to make new friends. Overall , TY is was an amazing experience and i'm really glad i did it. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment